Monday, September 28, 2015

a "poem" for you

a "poem" for you.  7-9-15

on my journal's front page
it says, "express what's in
your heart." it's from a Dove
chocolate. it's raining outside
my window, and inside my
brain. you are my bed sheets
and you are the pen that's
writing this. you are
100 sheets of blank paper
and you are the drawing
on my wall.
I know this is pathetic
because, 1. on the back of a
DI receipt and 2. I
can't write well. 3. you
                                don't
                                love
                                  me
            I love you
      love,

     ________





         



9 comments:

  1. Um yeah, this is pretty much my favorite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so i'm reading this a couple of weeks after you posted it and this is.. whoa. love this. everything about it and i feel like i don't fully understand it but i adore it regardless. fantastic post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so RAW. sorry i'm weeks late finding you but you're fantastic

    ReplyDelete