Thursday, November 26, 2015

closing statements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y73LRXALJU



"Hi im zac ford
But you might know me as “Sir Edmund Hillary”
I chose the name Sir Edmund Hillary because he climbed mountains and did hard things.
In this class, I wanted to “climb mountains” and do hard things.
Obviously I couldn’t have made it to the summit without my “Sherpa” Mr. Nelson.

A bit about me:?
I’ve kissed as many girls as I am years alive
And I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
I like to take pictures but I defiantly don’t consider myself a photographer
I have weighed 116 pounds for 10 months
And I have 10 pairs of shoes.
I don’t think im afraid of being “who I am”
And my friends say that I am “good at doing things im not supposed to”.
I wear classes when I drive
And I don’t really like Christmas or my birthday or physical contact or swimming.
I think for the most part I am glad I took this class and shared my writing and got feedback.
Thank you for reading my blog and/or watching this video,
“its time” to “become one” and “reach your peak”
thank you"

#sorry
this doesn't really explain who i am

19 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! Sherpa Nelson.

    I don’t really like Christmas or my birthday or physical contact "
    I’ve kissed as many girls as I am years alive"

    Makes sense ^^^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great and you're great Zac. It was sweet as Sir Edmund Hillary, but I like this even better as Zac Ford.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was very very very cool & i really like the music.
    i'm glad i've met you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think this explained more about you than you think. it's nice to finally meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zac! This is awesome! Somehow this post does say a lot about you even though you probably didn't say everything that you wanted to. And I agree with Courtney Rome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great explanation behind your pen name! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm honored to have been your Sherpa. Stay different, Zac.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I wondered the same thing. Are you a terrorist?

      I love that this was shot on a camcorder screen thing. You wore a dress once to school. You think my mustache looked alright.

      Delete
    2. technically, a flag upside down is used for "a sign of distress". I just like how it looks though.

      Delete
  9. Great video!!! I love the little things you tell us about yourself that really give us an idea of who you are. So nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the song from my all time favorite movie makes me love this video so much more. Good to meet you, Zac

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAAAA I GUESSED IT. you're probably my favorite person in our class so yeah. stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy cow dude you've kissed a lot of women and hi

    ReplyDelete